Press-It is a dye stain remover that removes food dye stains and other dyes that cannot be removed with conventional cleaner. Typical types of stains that can be removed by Press-It include Kool Aid_, grape juice, egg dye, food dye, wines, and caramel colors. Caution should be used with delicate patterns because some of the dyes used may also be removed.
|Product #||Package Size||Quantity Per Case||Price Per Case||Quantity|
|44004||8 oz. Bottle||12||$30.00|
Note: Authorized distributors must log in to see their special pricing.
1. Apply Press-It liberally on stain and work into stain with brush or tips of fingers.
2. Place a wet towel over stained area.
3. Fill steam iron with water, turn on high or cotton, allow it to come to temperature.
4. Place steam iron on towel over the stain for approximately 20 seconds. Shift towel each time iron is applied to a new clean area of the towel. Keep towel wet with water and the carpet wet with Press-It until the stain is removed. Reapply Press-It every 3 or 4 applications of the iron.
5. When spot is removed, rinse and extract.
Wash thoroughly after handling.
Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/face protection.
- Appearance: Clear liquid
- Odor: Characteristic
- pH: 7-9
- Specific Gravity: 1.03 (H20=1.0)
- Density: 1.0
- Dilution: Use as is
- Freeze/Thaw: Recovers with no loss of efficiency
- Storage: Store in well closed containers